Home Insurance Premium is High in Miami Dade County.
we can help you save Money!
Call Us today at (305) 414-1112 and Compare Rates & Services!
Special Rate with Hurricane/Wind for High-Value Homes assessed over $1,000,000 in R.C.
What is Home Insurance Miami?
If you own a single family luxury home in Miami Florida, then you need to get a reliable home insurance policy, to protect your home against hazards such as water damage, fire, hurricane, and windstorm. Miami Florida is prone to natural disasters, specifically from June to September. Due to the warm water and high wind that originated from the Caribbean and the Atlantic Ocean, these natural weather conditions can cause substantial damage to residential properties in Miami.
To protect your valuable property possessions, you have to obtain Home Insurance policy underwriting by reliable insurance companies, having a peace of mind that your property will be fully restored to what it used to be in the event of major damages. Whether your high-value home is located east or west of highway I-95,
We can offer quotes from several home insurance companies: such as Lexington, Lloyds of London, Universal P&C, Chartis Insurance, Universal P&C Insurance, Chubb Insurance, Federated National Insurance, Bankers Insurance, and others.
What does Luxury Home Insurance policy cover?
- Dwelling limit is based on your home construction replacement cost, policy limit range from $250,000 to $10,000,000.
- Contents such as furniture, clothing, and electrical equipment such as home appliances.
- Personal Liability to protect you and your family against any unexpected lawsuit filed against you in the court, a policy limit can be set up to $1,000,000 per claim.
- Loss of use coverage when your home is damaged due to a covered loss, and you need to relocate to a nearby hotel until your home is totally repaired, this policy covers the living expenses for the period of up to 12 months.
- Hurricane Insurance to protect your home when South Florida get struck with a named Hurricane and caused damages to your property, policy deductible does apply at 2% or 5%.
- Scheduled Items such as Jewelry and Fine Arts, including coverage for Jewelry mysterious disappearance.
- Boat docks and boat lift are covered under Miami High-value Home Insurance.
- Sea Walls if your home is located on the canal and protected by a sea wall.
5 ways to save money on your Home Insurance in Miami:
- No property losses for the past 3 years.
- Continuous coverage for the past 12 months.
- Install a central fire and theft alarm system.
- having an updated roof within the last 15 years.
- Opening Protection discount for having installed impact windows or metal shutters.
What does Hurricane Insurance policy cover?
Hurricane and wind insurance policy is a necessary type of insurance coverage, which is needed for Miami residence, caused by severe hurricane activities in the Atlantic Ocean. Historically, hurricane and wind are measured from level 1 to level 5 depends on the severity of the wind during hurricane season. Be prepared and protect your possessions with reliable hurricane insurance policy.
What to do to receive a Luxury Home Insurance quote?
Call G. Zein Insurance Services today at (305) 424-4111, we will shop on your behalf for the best home insurance plans and affordable insurance rates. We are here to help you protect your High-Value homes and save you money.
WE WELCOME ALL INQUIRIES.
Request a Call Now