Home Insurance Premium is High in Miami Dade County.
We can help you Save Money!
Call Us Today at (305) 414-1112 and Compare Rates & Services!
Special Rate with Hurricane/Wind for High-Value Homes assessed over $1,000,000 in R.C.
What is Home Insurance Miami?
When you own a single-family luxury home in Miami Florida, then you need to get a reliable home insurance policy to protect your home against hazards such as water damage, fire, hurricane, and windstorm; the city of Miami is prone to natural disasters, specifically from June to September. Due to the warm water and high wind that originated from the Caribbean and the Atlantic Ocean, these natural weather conditions can cause substantial damage to your home in Miami.
To protect your valuable property possessions, you have to obtain Home Insurance policy underwriting by reliable insurance companies, to have a peace of mind that your property is fully restored to what it used to be in the event of major property damages.
We can offer quotes from several home insurance companies: such as Lexington, Lloyds of London, Universal P&C, Chartis Insurance, Universal P&C Insurance, Chubb Insurance, Federated National Insurance, Bankers Insurance, and others.
What does Luxury Home Insurance Miami policy cover?
- Dwelling – This policy covers the structure of your home including other structures such as garage, pool or a fence, the dwelling limit is based on your home construction replacement cost, policy limit range from $300,000 to $10,000,000.
- Contents – This policy covers your personal belonging such as furniture, clothing, and electrical equipment.
- Personal Liability – The policy protects you and your family against any unexpected legal lawsuit filed against you and your family in the court, a policy limit can be set up to $1,000,000 per claim.
- Loss of use – This coverage take place when your home is damaged due to a covered loss, and you need to relocate to a nearby hotel for housing until your home is completely repaired, this policy covers the living expenses for the period of up to 12 months.
- Hurricane Insurance – to protect your home when South Florida gets struck with a named Hurricane and caused damages to your property, policy deductible does apply at 2% or 5%.
- Personal Scheduled Items – Certain companies includes coverage for Jewelry and fine arts, including coverage for jewelry mysterious disappearance.
- Boat docks and boat-lift – are covered under high-value Home Insurance.
5 ways to save money on your Home Insurance in Miami:
- No property losses for the past 3 years.
- Continuous coverage for the past 12 months.
- Having an updated roof within the last 15 years.
- Opening Protection discount for having installed impact windows or metal shutters.
- Install a fire and theft alarm system connected to a central monitoring station
What does Hurricane Insurance policy cover?
Hurricane and wind insurance policy is a necessary type of insurance coverage, that is needed for Miami residence. Historically, hurricane and wind are measured from level 1 to level 5 depends on the severity of the wind during hurricane season. Be prepared and protect your possessions with reliable hurricane insurance policy.
What to do to receive a Luxury Home Insurance quote?
Call G. Zein Insurance Services today at (305) 424-4111, we will shop on your behalf for the best home insurance plans and affordable insurance rates. We are here to help you protect your High-Value homes and save you money.
WE WELCOME ALL INQUIRIES.