Home Insurance Miami.
If you own a single-family luxury home in Miami Florida, then you need to get a reliable home insurance policy, to protect your home against hazards such as water damage, fire, hurricane, and windstorm. Miami Florida is prone to natural disasters, specifically from June to September. Due to the warm water and high wind that originated from the Caribbean and the Atlantic Ocean, these natural weather conditions can cause substantial damage to residential properties in Miami.
To protect your valuable property possessions, you have to obtain a Home Insurance policy underwriting by reliable insurance companies, to have peace of mind that your property will be fully restored to what it used to be in the event of major damages. Whether your high-value home is located east or west of highway I-95, we can offer quotes from several home insurance companies.
Home Insurance Miami policy coverage type?
- Dwelling – The limit is calculated based on your home construction replacement cost value, to include quality construction and the size of the home, policy limits range from $300,000 to $10,000,000.
- Contents – This policy covers item such as furniture, clothing, electrical equipment including home appliances at replacement cost or actual cash value.
- Personal Liability – This policy has a feature to defend you and your family against any unexpected legal lawsuit filed against you in the court, a policy limit can be set up to $1,000,000 per claim.
- Loss of use – When your home is damaged due to a covered loss, and you need to relocate to a nearby hotel or rental apartment, until your home is totally repaired, this policy reimburse you for the living expenses for a period of up to 12 months.
- Hurricane Insurance – The policy is to protect your home when South Florida get struck by a named Hurricane and caused severe damages to your property, policy deductible does apply at 2% or 5%.
- Scheduled Items – such as Jewelry and Fine Arts based on recent appraisal, including coverage for Jewelry mysterious disappearance.
- Boat docks and boat lifts – are covered under Miami High-value Home Insurance special equipment and Mechanical Breakdown.
- Sea Walls – if your home is located on the water canal and surrounded by a sea wall, certain policies covers other Structures to include Sea Walls.
5 Factors to save money on your Home Insurance in Miami:
- No property claims for the past 3 years.
- Continuous home insurance coverage for the past 12 months.
- Install a central fire and theft alarm system connected to a central alarm company.
- having an updated roof, replaced within the last 15 years for shingle roof and 25 years for tile roof.
- Opening Protection discounts for having installed impact windows or metal shutters that meet Miami Dade Code.
Hurricane Insurance policy in Miami?
Hurricane and wind insurance policy is a necessary type of insurance coverage, that is needed for Miami residents to protect their assets in the events caused by severe hurricane activities in the Atlantic Ocean. Historically, hurricanes and wind are measured from level 1 to level 5 depending on the severity of the wind during hurricane season. Be prepared and protect your possessions with a reliable hurricane insurance policy.
What to do to receive a Home Insurance quote in Miami?
Call G. Zein Insurance Services today at (954) 454-9599, we will shop on your behalf for the best home insurance plans and affordable rates. We are here to help you protect your High-Value homes and save you money.
WE WELCOME ALL INQUIRIES.