HOME INSURANCE MIAMI
Home Insurance Premium is High in Miami Dade County, we can help you save money!
Call us today at (954) 454-9599 and Compare Rates & Services.
Special Rate with Hurricane/Wind for High-Value Homes over $1,000,000 in Replacement Cost.
What is Home Insurance Miami?
If you own a single-family home in Miami Florida, you need to get a reliable home insurance policy to protect your home against hazards such as water damage, fire, hurricane, and windstorm. Miami Florida is prone to natural disasters, specifically from June to September. Due to the warm water and high wind that originated from the Caribbean and the Atlantic Ocean, these natural weather conditions can cause substantial damage to residential homes in Miami.
To protect your valuable home and property possessions, you need a Home Insurance policy underwriting by reliable insurance companies, to have peace of mind that your property will be fully restored to what it used to be in the event of major damages.
What does the Home Insurance Miami policy cover?
- Dwelling – The policy covers the structure of your home and is set up based on your home construction replacement cost, policy limits range from $250,000 to $10,000,000.
- Contents – This policy covers personal contents such as furniture, clothing, and electrical equipment such as home appliances.
- Personal Liability – this is important coverage where an insurance company is obligated to defend you and your family against any unexpected lawsuit filed against you or a member of your family in court, a policy limit can be set up to $1,000,000 per claim.
- Loss of Use – This coverage act when your home is damaged due to a covered loss, and you need to relocate to a nearby hotel until your home is totally repaired, this policy covers the living expenses for a period of up to 12 months.
- Hurricane Insurance – to protect your home when South Florida gets struck by a named Hurricane during hurricane season and caused severe damages to your property, the policy deductible does apply at 2% or 5%.
- Scheduled Items – such as Jewelry and Fine Arts, including coverage for Jewelry mysterious disappearance.
- Boat docks – and boat lifts are covered under Miami High-value Home Insurance policy for mechanical issues related to the lift.
5 ways to save money on your Home Insurance in Miami:
- No property losses for the past 3 years.
- Continuous coverage for the past 12 months.
- Install a central fire and theft alarm system.
- having an updated roof within the last 15 years.
- Opening Protection discounts for having installed impact windows or metal shutters.
What does Hurricane Insurance policy in Miami cover?
Hurricane and wind insurance policy is a necessary type of insurance coverage, that is needed for Miami residents, by severe hurricane activities in the Atlantic Ocean. Historically, hurricanes and wind are measured from level 1 to level 5 depending on the severity of the wind during hurricane season. Be prepared and protect your possessions with a reliable hurricane insurance policy.
What to do to receive a Home Insurance quote?
Call G. Zein Insurance Services today at (954) 454-9599, we will shop on your behalf for the best home insurance plans and affordable rates. We are here to help you protect your High-Value homes and save you money.
We can offer quotes from several home insurance companies, such as Lexington, Lloyds of London, Universal P&C, Chartis Insurance, and Universal P&C Insurance, Chubb Insurance, Federated National Insurance, Bankers Insurance, and others.
WE WELCOME ALL INQUIRIES.c